The Crossfire Nano TX from TBS has the same RF internals as the Micro TX V2 but now comes in a smaller "lite" module interface.
IT JUST WORKS
Apart from unparalleled range, the thing that we are most proud of on the TBS Crossfire is that it just works. In the past, our question always was "could our R/C link keep up?". With the TBS Crossfire comes peace of mind. But don't take our word for it. All leading drone racing organizers require pilots to fly the TBS Crossfire. All top drone racers fly the TBS Crossfire. The furthest long range missions are flown with TBS Crossfire. Now it has become affordable to the masses as a general-purpose radio link!
TELEMETRY / CRSF
As a modern R/C link, it has telemetry built-in. Two-way communication opens up new possibilities. From streaming MAVLink to your smart device (no Mavlink stream support for Crossfire Micro TX!) to updating your firmware, setting your video transmitter channel, or adjusting flight control parameters such as PIDs. Adaptive bandwidth controls the speed of transmission or optimizes for ultimate range. CRSF is a proprietary TBS communication protocol between the Crossfire and R/C and Flight Control. It provides ultra-low latency with incredible bandwidth (3x faster, 6x more data than any comparable protocol!). With such tight integration, the TBS Crossfire is the logical choice for anyone flying Betaflight, KiSS, or ArduPilot/Pixhawk platforms.
- Long range, adaptive and robust remote control system for your aircraft
- Immune to on-board noise
- Two-way communication link with real-time link vitals and telemetry
- Self-healing & frequency hopping (DSSS, FHSS)
- Adaptive bandwidth control and range optimization
- Super easy binding and configuration via built-in display of your R/C
- Low latency, 150Hz update rate (3x faster than typical RC links) control for perfect immersive feeling
- Two receiver models: 8 port Diversity Rx, 4 port Mini-receiver (4g weight!)
- 8 or 12ch output via SBUS/PPM/CRSF on both receivers
- Ability to fly with multiple friends at the same time (10 or more)
- Selectable RF power from 25mW to 1W (local restrictions apply)
- Transmitter LED shows link health
- Micro-receiver for smaller drones. Smaller than you think!
- Software updates via RF Link
- Frequency Bands: 868MHz (EU, Russia) / 915MHz (USA, Asia, Australia)
- Input Voltage: 6.0 - 13V
- Connector: USB-C
- Power consumption: 1.1W (@10mW) - 2W (@100mW)
- Dimensions: 64 x 42 x 25 mm (Nano TX module size)
- Weight: 48g
- TBS Crossfire Nano Tx
- TBS Crossfire Stock Tx Antenna V2
- X9D Lite Back Case