1. Adopt two-transmission technology of RadioLink AT10 10CH Radio Control, support signal strength, receiver voltage monitored, and extending battery voltage, temperature, motor RPM, GPS etc.
2. Support English & Chinese Menu. Including helicopter 8 swash plate models, fixed wing 2 airfoils 3 rears, gliders 4 airfoils and 2 rears. Freely operating any styled aircraft.
3. Four VR switches, three three-way switches, four two-way switches, a reset trainer switch. Support multiple aerial control mode and PTZ control.
4. Programmable mix control. Basic menu, Advanced menu,Graph view for varieties of throttle and servo curve.
5. Fast response, 3ms only, which is much less than the average 20ms even 9 channels it acts synchronously.
6. DSSS spread spectrum mode supplies better performance in anti-interference
7. 2.8 inch 16 colors LCD resolution 240�320 distinct and magnificent
8. 4096 section precision, 0.25us per section, servo anti-shake rudder
9. Actual measurement: ground 600 meters, air 1000 meters
10. Support USB online upgrade
11. Vibration alarm
AT9 Transmitter Spec and Features:
- Weight: 880g
- Dimension: 183*193*100mm
- Frequency : 2.4Ghz ISM (2400mhz ~ 2485mhz)
- Channel Bandwidth : 5.0mhz
- Modulation Mode: QPSK
- Spread Spectrum: DSSS
- Operating Voltage: 7.4~15V
- Operating Current: <105mA
- Control Rrange : 0.9km on Land, 1.5km on Air
- Adjacent Channel Rejection: >38dbm
- Control distance: more than 600 meters ground
- Channel: 9 Channel, 5~9 channel are customize
- Screen: 2.8 inch 16 colorful screen , 240*320 pixel3
- Frequency: 2.4GHz ISM band (2400MHz to 2485MHz)
- Transmitter power: <100mW(PCB testing), <20dbm(3 meter air testing)
- Simulator Mode : under simulator mode, the RC output is switched off
- Switches : 3 x 3-way switch, 5 x 2 way switch (1 is the reset switch)
- Compatible Model: All 120 and 90 degrees swashplate helicopter / All Fixed-wing and Glider / Five Flying Model / Multi-Rotors
R9D Receiver Spec and Features:
- 2.4Ghz DSSS Protocol - No interference with others
- RX voltage and signal strength telemetry, external sensor for EP, Temperature, RPM, GPS etc.
- S.BUS compatible
- All 9 channels only take 3ms to response in parallel
- 4096 resolution, stable servo and no rudder shaking issue
- Takes high voltage up to 10V
- Small design for convenient assembling and operating
- Channel : 9-Ch / CH9 is for S.BUS
- Max input voltage: 10V
- Current : 38-45 mA（Voltage input: 5V）
- Size: 43mm x 24mm x 15mm
- Weight : 11g
- Section precision 4096
How to bind?
1. Please turn on your transmitter and select a memory slot
2. Power on the aircraft, then Press and Hold the very small black button on the side of the receiver, until the LED goes flashing, then release the button.
3. After a few seconds it will automatically bind with the transmitter, it's that simple.
How to swap between S.Bus and PWM mode?
1. Make sure the receiver already bound to transmitter.
2. Double tap the very small black button on the side of the receiver (within 1 sec.), then the LED light will change color, Blue is S.Bus, Red is PWM.
1 x RadioLink AT9 9CH 2.4GHz Transmitter
1 x RadioLink R9D 9CH 2.4GHz S.Bus Receiver
1 x English Manual