1. This is an unassembled quadcopter super combo, you have to assemble all the components by yourself. If you want assembled RTF version, please click Here.
2. This unassembled combo is suitable for expert pilots who are fond of doing assembling work by themselves. Novice please choose the RTF version.
Dimension: 7.88 x 9.35 x 2.63 (inches)
Diagonal Wheelbase: 268mm (10.55inches)
Flight Controller: F3 flight controller
Frame Material: Carbon/glass fiber composited sheet
BNF weight: 400g
Radio System: RadioLink AT9 9-CH radio with Receiver
Camera: 700TVL HD video camera
FPV TX: 5.8G 200mw 32CH
Antenna: 5.8G Antenna
Flying Time: 10min hovering
1. ARRIS X-Speed 250B uses the more popular and effective tower structure ESC with FC, OSD and PDB,easy to assemble and easy to repair.The tower comes with integrated OSD, no need to install it separately.
2. The motor arm adopts the 4mm plate, and there is almost no hollow design cut on the motor arm, so the weight is a little heavier than the 3mm one, but it improves the strength of the drone.
3. With the adjustable camera angle, pilot can adjust the angle of the camera to obtain the best angle simply and conveniently.
4. There are vibration damping equipments designed for both camera and main electronic components. It can not only provide you better quality videos, decrease the damage to the frame during crash but also prolong the service life of the electronic parts.
5. Big inner space, 268mm wheelbase, 6inches propeller and other equipments is compatible.
One of the main change on the ARRIS X-Speed 250B V3.0 is the Raptor 390 tower we use. Why we choose it?
1. The two layers tower structure ESC is highly integrated design products,decreasing the interference caused by signal transmission. The factory optimized the PCB layout and the pins, connecting all the electronic components on the board,avoid soldering and wiring.On this tower,the pins connect the flight controller board and the ESC board,maximally decrease the interference caused by signal transmission.
2. The Tower structure design could protect the ESC well during the flight.ESC is one of the most easily broken parts on the drones except the propellers. According to our experience,some of the ESC were damaged by the propeller rotation or tree brunch cut after the damage when it installed on top of the motor arm.Some of the ESC were damaged due to the broken of the motor arm during the crash.For this tower, the esc integrated in the tower which installed in the middle of the quad frame, the ESCs can be protected quite well.
3. Raptor 390 tower makes the assembling of the fpv racing drones more and more convenient,the wires tidy and concise.Using this tower, you just need to solder the 4 motor wires to the holes, so easy. The lower board integrated the 4in1 ESC,the power port is in the center,bulge a bit over. This could not only make the connecting wires more convenient, but also avoid to interrupt the esc output port on the two sides. The upper board F3 flight controller board integrated with the OSD. There is also 5V,12V and BATV for powering the camera,video tx,LED and other equipments.
4. Small size and light weight tower fit for all sizes of the quad,and make the center of gravity of the drone lower. The weight of the raptor 390 tower is only 22g, with two layers tower structure, the height is only 15.1mm.
Another changes on the X-Speed 250V V3.0 is that we abandoned the PDB board on it. Some customers reflects the PDB problem in the old version, without the PDB and tower structure esc, less uncertain problems will occur during the flight.
The ARRIS X-Speed 250B V3.0 Super combo adopts the newly released ARRIS S2205 2300KV brushless motor and high efficiency 5042 Propeller.
1 x ARRIS X-Speed 250B Racing Quad Frame
2 x ARRIS S2205 2300KV Brushless Motors CW
2 x ARRIS S2205 2300KV Brushless Motors CCW
4 x ARRIS 5042 3-blade Propeller (2CW + 2CCW)
1 x Raptor 390 Tower with 30A 4in1 ESC/FC/PDB/OSD
1 x 700TVL 2.8mm camera
1 x 5.8G 200mw 32CH FPV TX
1 x FPV Transmitter Antenna
1 x LED