For the AlexMose 32bit controller board, after hundreds of repeatedly testing, we got final conclusion that the current 2.41B4 version is the most stable one. We are not responsible for any bad influence caused by personally firmware upgrading to the latest version.
ARRISOBBY is one of the earliest companies to release brushless gimbal. The first brushless gimbal released on May, 2013. And later, we released the ARRISHOBBY CM3000 3 Axis gimbal for GoPro, ARRIS Zhao Yun series for Sony Nex series cameras, Canon EOS-M, BMPC. And till now we have sold over 10000 gimbals to all over the world.
ARRIS CM3000 Pro is the latest 3 Axis gimbal released by www.arrishobby.com. It is also one of the best gimbals with most functions on the market.
ARRIS CM3000 Pro is upgraded from the ARRISHOBBY CM3000 3 Axis gimbal, it is made of full high quality carbon fiber frame, 3 brushless motor and the basecam simple BGC 32 bit version controller board. As one of the recommended buyer on the http://www.basecamelectronics.com/wheretobuy/, you can rest assured to buy the products from our website, and we are sure you can get the best customer service from our website.
With the custom-made 3014 gimbal motor with inserted slip ring, the ARRISHOBBY CM3000 pro can rotate 360 degree on the Yaw axis. This could bring broader view for the aerial photography.
With the basecam simple BGC 32 bit version controller board, the modification of the gimbal is better, and it solved the yaw drift problem in ARRISHOBBY CM3000. Besides, we have some improvements on the details of the CM3000 Pro, in order to get a perfect result during the aerial photography.
Main Features of ARRISHOBBY CM3000 Pro:
- It is perfectly compatible with Gopro Hero 3, 3+ and Gopro4.
- It adopts high quality custom-made hollow shaft gimbal motor with slip rings ARRIS 3014 gimbal motor;
- 360 degree rotation on yaw axis, provide broader view for FPV
- Alexmos 32 bit version controller board, quicker modification speed, more accurate orientation;
- Two working Mode: Follow Mode and Lock Mode;
- Pull-downĦħ anti-vibration mounting system with proper damper ball, it can filter most of the vibration;
- Highly integrated connecting box, including the power, pitch, roll, yaw, video tx wire and mode switch;
- Ready to use. It comes with settings in the gimbal, and every gimbal was tested before ship.
- GoPro video output cable and charge wire
Note:GoPro Firmware Update Removed FPV Video Out for Drones. The latest firmware update from GoPro diables that particular feature in favor of HDMI video out. And what's worse you can not go back if you upgrade it, it will "brick" the camera. So if you still want to use the USB video cable to do the FPV, do not upgrade your firmware of the GoPro now.
Highly integrated connecting box, including the power, pitch, roll, yaw, video tx wire and mode switch;
GoPro video output cable and charge wire (Optional)
ARRISHOBBY CM3000PRO Test Video (2015-5-12)
Test flight on 09 /09/2014
ARRISHOBBY CM3000 Pro Anti Vibration Method Comparison
After we tested those two anti vibration method on the gimbal over and over again, we found the gimbal with "pull-down"; anti vibration method has a better performance than that with "push-down" method in most situations.So from September 2014, the anti vibration method on ARRISHOBBY CM3000 Pro will change from "push-down"; to "pull-down"; in order to get better quality of the video.
ARRISHOBBY CM3000 PRO with Gopro 4 Test Video:
Align M480L W/ARRISHOBBY CM3000Pro Test Video