Home > ARRIS A30 8318 120KV Brushless Motor 80A ESC 30 Inches Propeller Power Combo for Multi-Rotors UAV Drones Agriculture Spraying Drones
ARRIS A30 8318 120KV Brushless Motor 80A ESC 30 Inches Propeller Power Combo for Multi-Rotors UAV Drones Agriculture Spraying Drones
Note: From March 2021, the main propeller of the A30 changed to the coposited material one.
ARRIS A30 high efficient power combo is specially designed for Agricultures, UAV drone and other big thrust Multirotors. With the 8318 120KV brushless motor, 80A FOC esc and 30 inches propeller, it will provides your drone big thrust and strong power.
● ESC adopts a powerful and efficient 32-bit DSP control chip with a maximum operating frequency of 60 MHz.
● ESC adopts internationally renown brand MOSFET to suppress temperature rise according to low impedance circuit board and improve drive reliability.
● Field Oriented Control (FOC) method, sine wave drive, torque ripple is small. The motor operates quietly.
● Energy is recovered during deceleration, the driver program is perfectly compatible with motor and load, 5 to 7% more efficient than normal square wave driver, extending flight time.
● Accurate speed control, aircraft flight is more stable.
● Waterproof and corrosion-resistant, suitable for the harsh environment of Agriculture Spraying Drones
● Highlight LED light, color can be set according to your own demands
● Raise the refresh rate to 500 Hz and correspond to any flight controller. (Note: Throttle signal over 500 Hz is nonstandard signal)
● Aluminum alloy shell greatly improves cooling of ESC.
● Modular design for easier maintenance
Model: ARRIS A30 Power System
Battery compatible: 5-12S
Recommended thrust: 5-7 kg
Suitable arm diameter : 35mm. 40mm (optional)
Product weight: 1.2 kg
Maximum thrust: 16-16.5kg
ARRIS A30 8318 120KV brushless motor x 1
80A ESC x 1
3095 Carbon fiber folding Propeller x 1
1. Overvoltage Protection: When the import voltage reaches 15V or less, or 53V or more, the ESC stops outputting.
2. Throttle signal lost protection: When the throttle signal reception stops for 0.32 seconds and the state continues for another 2 seconds, the ESC completely stops the output.
3. Throttle signal over limit protection: When the throttle signal exceeds a certain range at power on, ESC stops outputting.