ARRIS X-Speed 250B V4 RTF (ready to fly)is the upgrade version of the V3. The remote controller upgrade to Radiolink AT9S, the flight controller upgrade to F4 and the camera upgrade to the aris FPV camera. It is one of the best fpv racing drone for fpv beginners. With the 4mm carbon fiber arms and resonable structure, it is super durable and consistant to crash. It is fully assembled, tuned and tested before leaving the factory.Plug the battery,turn on the FPV Goggle EV008,you can enjoy the FPV journey.
1. Simple structure frame installed with tower structure ESC/PDB, easy to assemble and easy to repair.
2. Big inner space, 268mm wheeabase, 6inches propeller and other equipements is compatible
3. The tower comes with integrated OSD, no need to install it separately
4. The angle of the FPV camera is adjustable from 0 to 45 degree
5. 4mm thick arms, super strong and durable
6. Newly released high efficiency S2205 2300KV motor provides you better performance and longer working life
7. High safety 4S 1500mah 50C lipo battery
Dimension: 7.88 x 9.35 x 2.63 (inches)
Diagonal Wheelbase: 268mm (10.55inches)
Flight Controller: F4 flight controller
Frame Material: Carbon/glass fiber composited sheet
BNF weight: 400g
Radio System: RadioLink AT9S radio with Receiver
Camera: ARRIS video camera
FPV TX: 5.8G 200mw 32CH
Antenna: 5.8G Antenna
Flying Time: 10min hovering
Battery: ARRIS 4S 1500mah lipo battery
One of the main change on the ARRIS X-Speed 250B V4.0 is the Raptor-S tower we use. Why we choose it?
1. The two layers tower structure ESC is highly integrated design products,decreasing the interference caused by signal transmission. The factory optimized the PCB layout and the pins, connecting all the electronic components on the board,avoid soldering and wiring.On this tower,the pins connect the flight controller board and the ESC board,maximally decrease the interference caused by signal transmission,
2. The Tower structure design could protect the ESC well during the flight.ESC is one of the most easily broken parts on the drones except the propellers. According to our experience,some of the ESC were damaged by the propeller rotation or tree brunch cut after the damage when it installed on top of the motor arm.Some of the ESC were damaged due to the broken of the motor arm during the crash.For this tower, the esc integrated in the tower which installed in the middle of the quad frame, the ESC's can be protected quite well.
3. Raptor S tower makes the assembling of the fpv racing drones more and more convenient,the wires tidy and concise.Using this tower, you just need to solder the 4 motor wires to the holes, so easy. The lower board integrated the 4in1 ESC,the power port is in the center,bulge a bit over. This could not only make the connecting wires more convenient, but also avoid to interrupt the esc output port on the two sides. The upper board F4 flight controller board integrated with the OSD. There is also 5V,12V and BATV for powering the camera,video tx,LED and other equipments.
4. Small size and light weight tower fit for all sizes of the quad,and make the center of gravity of the drone lower. The weight of the raptor 390 tower is only 22g, with two layers tower structure, the height is only 15.1mm.
And there are two plates on the tower,one is 4in1 ESC, and the other is the FC flight controller. If some of the components on the tower damaged, you just need to change one plate of the tower. Also it integrated with the OSD on it, you do not need to install extra OSD on the F4 separately.
ARRIS X-Speed 250B comes with the latest version motor--ARRIS S2205 2300KV brushless Motor.
1. Knul Design: This design ensure the stability of prop installation.
2. High quality magnets: ARRIS S2205 2300KV brushless motor adopts N52SH curved magnets to ensure the motor have more power and efficiency
3. NSK bearing: ARRIS S2205 2300KV adopts 0.2mm Japan imported stators, ultra hardness aerospace aluminum and precision cnd, which make the motor more efficiency and prolong the working life.
4. Low center design: The height of the ARRIS S2205 allows a lower center of gravity closer to the mounting point, with this, the drone can fly smoothly.
5. Cooling system: The cooling system make the motor more air flow.
6. Hollowed steel prop shaft: with this, you do not need to worry of damaging threads during crashes.
The propeller we adapts on the X-Speed 250B V3.0 version is theARRIS 5042 high efficiency 3 blade propellers. It is very powerful and well balanced. It has 10% higher efficiency than normal propellers. Perfectly suitable for FPV racing.
The diagonal wheelbaseof the ARRIS X250B frame is about268mm, and the inner space between upper plate and lower plate is quite big. Customer can upgrade or do some modifications as you like. For example, you can install 6 inches propellers on it.
As all we know, the arm is easily broken part during the crash. ARRIS X-Speed 250B adopts4mm thickness arms, the arm is made of carbon and glass fiber composited plate,and there is almost no hollow design cut on the motor arm, so the weight is a little heavier than the 3mm one, but it improves the strength of the drone.
Now we upgrade the camera toARRIS 1200TVL Camera, one of the most popular fpv camera on fpv racign drones.The fpv camera angle i adjustable,the angle adjustable range is 0 to 45 degree. (pitch up)This could meet the requirements in different situation.
High Brightness LED. ARRIS X-Speed 250B comes with a high brightness LED .And you can change the color of the LED light through the DIP switches. 7 color for you to choose.
ARRIS 5.8g 200mW 40-CH video TX pre-assembled.The ARRIS TS5823S transmitter packs 200mW of ultra clean 5.8GHz power in a micro sized video/audio transmitter! A must for those looking save size and weight while still getting good performance. The ARRIS TS5823S is transmitting a full range of 40 channels and only weighs 10g. It's perfect for a wide range of aircraft!With a goggle or monitor in hand, you can begin your FPV journey.
ARRIS X-Speed 250B has integrated with a remote controller battery warning buzzer, pilot can set the threshold (adjustable) according to CF parameter-adjustment software. In addition, you can also locate your racing drone through triggering the buzzer with the switch D on the transmitter.
Self-level modeis the easiest to fly, because when you leave the stick at the center and not controlling it, your drone just level itself and stays there. But Most advanced pilots would tell you they fly in Acro mode ALL THE TIME. Here are some of the advantages of Acro mode.
Manual modeis useful for acrobatics such as flips or rolls, or FPV when smooth and fast control is desired. The picture below is what we set on our own Radiolink AT9 Radio.
Radiolink AT9S 10 Channel 2.4GHz Radio
Frequency: 2.4GHz ISM band (2400MHz to 2483.5MHz)
Modulation mode: QPSK
Channel bandwidth: 5.0 MHz and 250Kbps
Spread spectrum: DSSS&FHSS
Adjacent channel rejection: >38dbm
Transmitter power: less than 100mW (20dbm )
Operating current: 90mA@12V
Operating voltage: 7.4~18.0V
Control distance: More than 900 meters ground, 1500 meters air (the actual controldistance depends on the flying environment)
Channel: 10 channels,5-10 channels are customized
Compatible model: include all 120 degree and 90 degree swash-plate helicopter, all fix wings, glider and multi-rotor
Simulator model: under the simulator model the transmitter action turn off, change to power saving model
Screen: 2.8 inches 16 colorful screen, 240*320 pixels
Support receivers: R9DS(S-BUS&PWM), R10DS and R6DS
Size: AT9S- 183 x 100 x 193mm, R9DS- 41 x 23 x 14mm
High safety ARRIS 4S 1500mah Lipo Battery
ARRIS 4S 1500mAh 50C lipo battery is specially designed for FPV racer. The price of this battery is much higher than the similar batteries in the market, because we only sell top-quality batteries. As we all know, the low quality battery might have potential safety hazard, we will never tolerate such products.For ARRIS 4S 1500mah lipo battery, we have done UN38.3 test,1.2M Drop test,MDS report for it, for the test report, you can checkhere.
EV800 Main Feature:
- Separable design, 5 inch screen can be used as small monitor on radio controller or with tripod;
- HD high brightness 5inch LCD specially tuned for FPV racing;
- Built-in super sensitiveness 5.8GHz 40ch receiver, especially with RaceBand;
- Come with advanced auto-searching function ad show you the working frequency on screen;
- Built-in 3.7V/2000mAh battery, each full charge revive around 3.5hours working time;
- Wide range re-charge voltage 5-12V, power banks or 2S/3S batteries can be used as back-up power source, to prolong the working time;
- Ergonomic design fit your faces;
- Super-wide visible angle up to 82 degree;
- 92% transparent lens adopted, no distort, no blur on the adage of screen;
- Light weight 375g with 3.5hr 2000mAh battery, RTF for any scale racing game.
- 5 inch 800*480px HD high brightness LCD
||Screen size: 5.0 inch
Screen resolution: 800*480 (No blur after enlarge by the lens)
Screen brightness: 600cd/m2 with special high brightness backlight LED for outdoor FPV
View Angle: 140/120 degree(Horizontal/Vertical)
||3x boost of the video to acquire intense feel-in-there video;
92% transparent rate no distort of light;
|Battery and recharge
||Built-in 3.7V/2000mAh battery;
Each battery circle offer around 3.5hr working time;
5-12V wide recharging voltage range, typical recharging voltage is 5V
Accepts 5V power banks or 2S(7.4V)/3S(11.1V) battery as back-up power to have long working time
Build in 5.8G 40CH Raceband receive
|Frequency Band A
|Frequency Band B
|Frequency Band E
|Frequency Band F
|Frequency Band R
Weight: 375g with 3.5hr 2000mAh battery
Belt: three-ways adjustable belt
1 xARRIS X-Speed 250B V3 Racing Quad Frame
2 xARRIS S2205 2300KV Brushless Motors CW
2 xARRIS S2205 2300KV Brushless Motors CCW
4 xARRIS 5045 3-blade Propeller (2CW + 2CCW)
1 xFlycolor S-Tower w/30A 4 in 1 ESC + F4 + OSD + PDB
1 xARRIS Fpv Camera
1 x5.8G 200mw 32CH FPV TX
1 xFPV Transmitter Antenna
1 xRadiolink AT9s Transmitter + Receiver
1 xARRIS 4S 1500mah Lipo Battery
1 x ARRIS EV800 FPV Goggle
Battery Charger is sold separately.
ARRIS X-speed 250B Quick Guide:
Thanks to the John Paul Francisco Frias for the video: